Flash Critical Beats Flash Critical Beats

It doesn't really work with a mouse...

I've recently got EBA and I really enjoy it. But this game just doesn't really work because using a mouse isn't as fluid and precise as a touch screen and stylus. I found it very difficult to match the cursor with the beats in time and the bars were sometimes too long, especially at the end of the first song. Which brings me to my next point: the choice of songs wasn't great. Maybe if you included some famous songs that weren't in EBA the first time around, it would have improved the game. Who knows? Maybe this game plays better on a tablet PC, but with a mouse? No. Sorry, dude.

mgs tribuite mgs tribuite

Um...where's the sound? O_O

This would have bin a whole lot better if you had included the Metal Gear theme and the audio versions of the quotes you put in this flash. Apart from that, this is good.

Quiz Challenge: NES Quiz Challenge: NES

Awesome quiz!

Really tested my knowledge on the NES. I didn't do to well, though. Apprently, I'm a Nintendo Noob. =(

Anyways, great job.

zelda puzzle v.2 zelda puzzle v.2

Nice job!

These puzzles are great! They're nice and simple which I enjoy in a puzzle. Keep it up.

zelda puzzle zelda puzzle

Different, but in a good way

This was a really clever idea. Nice job.

LearnEnglish withFUTURAMA LearnEnglish withFUTURAMA

Futurama rocks!

This is a great flash. Not sure what the point of it is, but good job anyway.

Fire Kirby Fire Kirby

This is a really clever idea for a Flash

Awesome job!

Mario Bros. In Pipe Panic Mario Bros. In Pipe Panic

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Even though there are way too many Pacman games on this site already, I still enjoyed this and I think it deserves a place with the greats. Well done.

DuckHunt 1945 DuckHunt 1945

This game RULES!

Dude this is the best game I have played on this site. Awesome work!

=Pacman=v.2 =Pacman=v.2

Finally, unlimited lives!

I don't really like Pacman that much but this is still a well-working Pacman game.